Here, our development team came up with a simple solution.
Read the simple solution for Magento OnPage SEO:
- Export data of all pages (cms pages, categories, products) to a single CSV file. The file should include the following information:
- Page URL
- Page information (name, id, SKU etc)
- Meta Title
- Meta Keywords – Meta Description
- Pass the CSV file to the SEO team. Open each page URL from the file. Evaluate the meta data changes Update it to the corresponding row in the CSV file.
- After updating pass the updated file to the development team. And import the format into the system by browsing the file and clicking on the import button.
Did you like our solution? We implemented this solution in an extension for both Magento 1 and Magento 2 stores.
You can read a separate post that explains the complete steps involved in exporting and importing meta information here – Quick Steps To Update Metadata On Magento Store